Akita Inu is a project that deserves review due to the token making it to top gainers chart on coinmarketcap. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of Akita Inu are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
About Akita Inu
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review Akita Inu token by explaining what the coin is about, insights on the project listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
What is Akita Inu ?
Akita Inu (AKTA) is a community-building token on the Algorand blockchain that aims to drive adoption of and engagement with the Algorand ecosystem.
It hopes to achieve this goal by:
- Building a strong community of users and developers within the Algorand ecosystem
- Forging and facilitating collaborations between ecosystem projects and creators
- Raising funds for charities and shelters that help animals in need
- Creating a suite of open-source Web3 tools that support ecosystem members and allow them to interact more effectively with the Algorand community as a whole.
Akita Inu Supply
There are 1.00B AKTA in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of Akita Inu
Pros of Akita Inu
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- There is a community
- Contract on Algorand
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website – Akita Inu
Cons of Akita Inu
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- Project whitepaper unavailable
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is Akita Inu Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, Akita Inu have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is Akita Inu Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. Akita Inu token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Akita Inu on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.