Bancor is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Bancor.
Please note; This is not an Afiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Bancor is the first decentralized trading protocol, empowering traders, liquidity providers & developers to participate in an open financial marketplace with no barriers to entry.
There are 228,311,898.96 BNT in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for Bancor is $789,838,690.
Pros of Bancor
- The Bancor Protocol is governed via a democratic and transparent voting system which allows all stakeholders to get involved and shape Bancor’s future.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Bancor
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Bancor Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Bancor is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Bancor on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.