Basic Attention Token is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Basic Attention Token.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
About Basic Attention Token;
The Basic Attention Token (BAT) is a blockchain-based system for tracking media consumers’ time and attention on websites using the Brave web browser.
Built on Ethereum, its goal is to efficiently distribute advertising money between advertisers, publishers, and readers of online marketing content and ads.
Basic Attention Token Supply;
There are 1.50B BAT in supply.
Market cap for Basic Attention Token is $885,150,206.
Pros of Basic Attention Token
- With Basic Attention Token and Brave, they take Crypto to the next 1B users and solve the endemic inefficiencies and privacy violations hobbling the digital ad industry.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Basic Attention Token
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Basic Attention Token Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Basic Attention Token is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Basic Attention Token on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.