Celo is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Celo.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
The Celo Foundation is a non-profit organization based in the US that supports the growth and development of the open-source Celo Platform.
Our mission is to build a financial system that creates the conditions for prosperity—for everyone.
There are 265,980,036.00 CELO in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for Celo is $829,018,149.
Pros of Celo
- Celo Foundation contributes to education, technical research, environmental health, community engagement, and ecosystem outreach..
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Celo
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Celo Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Celo is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Celo on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.