It is a fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we will review Cindicator token by listing the pros and cons.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Cindicator is an ERC20 token, which means you can store CND tokens in any Ethereum wallet.
There are 2.00B CND in supply.
Pros of Cindicator
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
Cons of Cindicator
- The coin is still under research and developments
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Cindicator Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear.
According to research and reviews, Cindicator is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets.
Follow our blog to learn more about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Cindicator on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.