DashLeague Crystals is a project that deserves review due to the token making it to top gainers chart on coinmarketcap. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of DashLeague Crystals are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
DashLeague Crystals Review
About DashLeague Crystals
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review DashLeague Crystals token by explaining what the coin is about, tokenomics, roadmap, ICO, staking insights of the project, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
What is DashLeague Crystals?
DLC is the native utility token that is used for but not limited to the following use cases:
- Buying and selling items to NPCs
- Rewards for in-game actions such as quests or events
- Trading with players in-game
- Use in crafting and/or refining in-game items
- Rewards from monsters/bosses
- Use for changing DLNFT or other game related assets
- Buying or selling on 3rd party platforms.
Who Are the Founders of $DLC (DashLeague)?
DashLeague is the intellectual property of BABS, a 2D/3D game studio out of Scottsdale, Arizona (United States). It was the product of several dozen artists, developers, sound engineers, and art directors and continues to be developed by BABS on behalf of the community.
DashLeague Crystals Supply
There are 35,409,366.00 DLC in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of DashLeague Crystals
Pros of DashLeague Crystals
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- There is a community
- Contract on Avalanche C-Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website – DashLeague Crystals
Cons of DashLeague Crystals
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is DashLeague Crystals Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, DashLeague Crystals have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is DashLeague Crystals Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. DashLeague Crystals token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about DashLeague Crystals on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave DashLeague Crystals a review.