Decentraland is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Decentraland.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
The Decentraland DAO owns the most important smart contracts and assets that make up Decentraland. These assets are Land Contract, the Estates Contract, Wearables, Content Servers and the Marketplace.
It also owns a substantial purse of MANA which allows it to be truly autonomous as well as subsidize various operations and initiatives throughout Decentraland.
There are 1.69B MANA in supply.
Market cap for Decentraland is $1,019,814,426.
Pros of Decentraland
- Through the DAO, you are in control of the policies created to determine how the world behaves: for example, what kinds of wearable items are allowed (or disallowed) after the launch of the DAO, moderation of content, LAND policy and auctions, among others.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Decentraland
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Decentraland Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Decentraland is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Decentraland on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.