It is a fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we will review DeXe token by listing the pros and cons.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
The DeXe token (DEXE) claims to enable the open and permissionless system.
There are 3,365,941.95 DEXE in supply.
Pros of DeXe
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
Cons of DeXe
- The coin is still under research and developments
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is DeXe Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear.
According to research and reviews, DeXe is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about DeXe on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.