Dexlab is a project that deserves review due to the token making it to top gainers chart on coinmarketcap. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of Dexlab are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review Dexlab token by explaining what the coin is about, tokenomics, ICO, staking insights of the project, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
What is Dexlab?
Dexlab is a platform that makes launching on Solana easy with a token minting lab, a launchpad and a dedicated DEX for all listings. The platform runs on the Solana blockchain, which offers high scalability and very low fees.
DXL is the native utility token that is used for:
- Fees for processing transactions and storing data.
- Running validator nodes on the network via staking DXL tokens.
- Used for governance votes to determine how network resources are allocated.
Dexlab tools include:
- Decentralized Exchange for users to be able to trade any asset listed
- LIST YOUR MARKET feature which allows market owners to list their market in our DEX
- LAUNCHPAD for public sale of tokens by projects utilizing Dexlab for IDO
- MINTING LAB feature which allows users to create and list an SPL Token and NFT
- BOT support for traders who want to use our API
There are 52,526,785.59 DXL in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of Dexlab
Pros of Dexlab
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- There is a community
- Contract on Solana
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website – Dexlab
Cons of Dexlab
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is Dexlab Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, Dexlab have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is Dexlab Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. Dexlab token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Dexlab on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave Dexlab a review.