Enjin Coin is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Enjin Coin.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
About Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin (ENJ) is an Ethereum token that aims to “make it easy for individuals, businesses, and brands to use non-fungible tokens (NFTs).” It is used to directly back the value of NFTs minted within the Enjin ecosystem.
The ecosystem is powered by Enjin Coin (ENJ), an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency used to directly back the value of next-generation blockchain assets.
Enjin Coin Supply
There are 1834,331,121.40 ENJ in supply.
Market cap for Enjin Coin is $963,582,883.
Pros of Enjin Coin
- Products that make it easy for individuals, businesses, and brands to use non-fungible tokens of the future.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Enjin Coin
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Enjin Coin Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Enjin Coin is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Enjin Coin on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.