Harmony Token is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Harmony.
Please note; This is not an Afiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Harmony is an open and fast blockchain.
Harmony serves as a platform for creators to connect with their community.
Their secure bridges offer cross-chain asset transfers with Ethereum, Binance and other chains.
There are 10.31B ONE in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for Harmony is $701,846,679.
Pros of Harmony
- The mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Harmony
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Harmony Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Harmony token is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Harmony on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.