Holo is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Holo.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Holochain is an open-source framework for creating peer-to-peer applications that are secure, reliable, and fast.
This gives users the best of both worlds — the autonomy and availability of locally installed software, with the power and redundancy of cloud software.
There are 172.67B HOT in supply.
Market cap for Holo is $1,038,383,725.
Pros of Holo
- Application developers, in turn, no longer have to maintain and pay for cloud hosting.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Holo
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Holo Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Holo is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Holo on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.