Horizen is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Horizen.
Please note; This is not an Afiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Horizen is the most secure interoperable blockchain ecosystem. It is supported
by the largest and most decentralized multi-tiered node infrastructure in the industry.
It’s sidechain platform focuses on scalable data privacy. That enables businesses and
developers to custom build their own public or private blockchains using its unique sidechain
There are 11,268,193.75 ZEN in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for Horizen is $749,775,926.
Pros of Horizen
- Ensuring data integrity and privacy freedom by enabling real-world use cases with the most secure interoperable blockchain ecosystem
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Horizen
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Horizen Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Horizen is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Horizen on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.