Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of IDEAS are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
A lot of investors have hurriedly delve into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review IDEAS token by explaining what the coin is about, insights on the project listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
What is IDEAS?
The IDEAS platform will be a creative shared space that works on cryptocurrency and brings together entrepreneurs, investors and skills, in a place where anyone can post their project, to find interested investors from all over the world.
It is important to mention that the IDEAS platform will be divided into two sections:
- The first one is the “Investment Platform” which is a fully decentralized platform, for all kinds of projects. Users will be free to post their ideas/startups without any restrictions or any control from IDEAS or any other third party, and this will allow entrepreneurs and investors to work together without any limitations or interventions.
- The second one is the “Recruitment Platform” which will be dedicated for business owners to post their job offers, and freelancers from all over the world will be able to apply and bid to take the paid tasks.
IDEAS is a project that aim at changing both the way people can fund their projects, and the way people can invest in projects, to a full decentralized, open, and borderless way. Thereby, we created a token, called IDEAS, whose symbol is IDS, an investment platform, and a phone application, dedicated to achieve this goal.
There are 300,000,000.00 IDS in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of IDEAS
Pros of IDEAS
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website
Cons of IDEAS
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is IDEAS Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, IDEAS have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is IDEAS Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. IDEAS token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about IDEAS on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.