JustCarbon is a project that deserves review due to the token making it to top gainers chart on coinmarketcap. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of JustCarbon are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review JustCarbon token by explaining what the coin is about, tokenomics, ICO, staking insights of the project, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
What is JustCarbon?
JustCarbon is revolutionising the way in which carbon offsetting projects are funded. We are achieving this by developing a blockchain-backed platform for friction-free trading of JCRs (our carbon backed token) without the middlemen.
JustCarbon Governance Tokens (JCGs) are the native governance tokens of the JustCarbon system. They exist as utility tokens to facilitate the Decentralized Autonomous Organisation (DAO) that operates the JustCarbon platform.
- Manages the JCR via a DAO.
- Ensures no single body/country owns or controls the JCR.
- Allows voting for supporters/users of the platform.
- Is used to reward supporters/users of the platform.
- Provides a trading discount for supporters/users of the platform.
- Manages the gifting of JCGs to initial participants.
The total amount of JCG tokens issued will be limited to 1 billion, with only 10% liquid at launch and the remainder being allocated and vested over a 10 year period.
There are 850,000.00 JCG in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of JustCarbon
Pros of JustCarbon
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- There is a community
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website – JustCarbon
Cons of JustCarbon
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is JustCarbon Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, JustCarbon have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is JustCarbon Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. JustCarbon token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about JustCarbon on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave JustCarbon a review.