Kava Swap is a project that deserves review due to the token making it to top gainers chart on coinmarketcap. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of Kava Swap are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Kava Swap Review
About Kava Swap
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review Kava Swap token by explaining what the coin is about, tokenomics, roadmap, ICO, staking insights of the project, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
What is Kava Swap?
Kava Swap™ is a decentralized cross-chain Autonomous Market Making (AMM) protocol designed to provide an efficient and safe way to swap natively between the world’s largest assets. Kava Swap is backed by low fees, high efficiency, and the ability to generate strong returns for liquidity providers.
Built on an open and scalable institutional-grade platform that provides the same level of trust, security and ease of use as main street financial products, Kava Swap gives both retail and institutional users access to the over $1 billion dollars of on-chain liquidity on the Kava ecosystem to efficiently trade assets, extend earning opportunities and maximize yields.
Kava Swap is governed by the SWP token.
About Kava Labs
For over four years, Kava Labs has been contributing to building a portfolio of decentralized products and services that allow users to gain access to all of the benefits of DeFi, but without the risks present in the current marketplace.
Kava connects the world’s largest cryptocurrencies, ecosystems and financial applications on DeFi’s most trusted, scalable and secure earning platform. Kava lets you mint stablecoins, lend, borrow, earn and swap safely and efficiently across the world’s biggest crypto assets with a simple and intuitive user experience and the full confidence of institutional-grade security and quality.
With a proven track record of delivering successful projects safely, the Kava Platform is DeFi’s most trusted, scalable and secure institutional grade cross-chain engine.
The Kava DeFi Ecosystem
The Kava Ecosystem is built on an open source and non-custodial DeFi platform for financial products and services accessible by anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world. It is composed of:
- The Kava Platform allows users to securely access crypto’s largest products and services in one safe and seamless integration. The Kava Platform is governed by the KAVA token.
- The Kava Mint™ Protocol allows users to take out USDX stablecoin loans using their assets as collateral. Kava Mint is governed by the KAVA token.
- The Kava Lend™ Protocol allows users to earn rewards by supplying and borrowing assets from money markets. Kava LEND is governed by the HARD token.
- The Kava Swap Protocol allows users to swap the world’s largest assets and maximize yields by bridging the world’s largest crypto assets, ecosystems and financial applications. Kava Swap is governed by the SWP token.
Kava Swap Supply
There are 33,854,166.00 SWP in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of Kava Swap
Pros of Kava Swap
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- There is a community
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website – Kava Swap
Cons of Kava Swap
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is Kava Swap Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, Kava Swap have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is Kava Swap Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. Kava Swap token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Kava Swap on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave Kava Swap a review.