It is a fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we will review Lambda token by listing the pros and cons.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
A Lambda authorizer (formerly known as a custom authorizer) is an API Gateway feature that uses a Lambda function to control access to your API.
There are 1.45B LAMB in supply.
Pros of Lambda
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
Cons of Lambda
- The coin is still under research and developments
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Lambda Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear.
According to research and reviews, Lambda is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Lambda on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.