Mdex is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Mdex.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
MDEX is a decentralized platform for cross-chain transactions and deployed on BSC, HECO and Ethereum.
They aim at integrating the advantages of multiple chains to build a high-performance compound DEX ecology.
There are 521,411,419.20 MDX in supply.
Market cap for Mdex is $864,930,067.
Pros of Mdex
- MDEX strives to provide one-stop liquidity services for more high-quality assets and brings users a safe, reliable, diversified and cost-effective transaction experience.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Mdex
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Mdex Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Mdex is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Mdex on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.