Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of MetaPlayers.gg are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
A lot of investors have hurriedly delve into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review MetaPlayers.gg token by explaining what the coin is about, insights on the project listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
What is MetaPlayers.gg?
$FPS Token Functions are:
- Official currency on metaplayers.gg, esportmanager.com, Gamerland franchise
- Can be used to pay entry fees for eSport tournaments.
- Buy and sell gaming related NFTs for $FPS token.
- Get access to educational videos and private streams from the best players in the world.
- Accepted at wide range of merchants while offering discounts on purchases, including gaming stores, digital marketplaces, eSports bars/ pubs such as Gamerland.
- $FPS token is accepted at partners with eSport management such as tournament creation and management with prize pools, sponsorships, team creations.
- Trade, buy or sell skins and in-game items using $FPS token.
- Pay for professional coaching.
- 2% redistributed to holders from buy and sell fees.
There is no data about FPS supply yet.
Pros and Cons of MetaPlayers.gg
Pros of MetaPlayers.gg
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website
Cons of MetaPlayers.gg
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is MetaPlayers.gg Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, MetaPlayers.gg have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is MetaPlayers.gg Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. MetaPlayers.gg token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about MetaPlayers.gg on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.