Mozza token is on a surge for the past 24 hours leading to a worldwide trend in the cryptocurrency world. It is one of the fastest rising coin in the digital currency terrain, which a lot of investors have singled for research. Most often, these tokens are usually weak to invest hugely on, as a result, a lot of money have been gained and also lost depending on the legitimacy of the project. This review will guide you and explain Mozza in a way you will understand.
For those that lost out when Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin all had a quick run up, you will want to learn more about this token for FOMO. On this article, we will review Mozza by explaining what the coin is about, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investors.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
What is Mozza?
$MOZZA is an ERC-20 token born from the success of $CHEDDA for the community which was created on the 8th of February 2022.
There are 500.00B MOZZA in supply.
Pros and Cons of Mozza
Pros of Mozza
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
Cons of Mozza
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit acount
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is Mozza Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, Mozza have a very weak back up for the token they produce. Their public profiles are vague therefore making it difficult to determine their level of transparency.
Is Mozza Safe?
• Contract is renounced, meaning no further changes can be made to it
• Locked Liquidity for 3 months
• Buybacks performed and all have been added to liquidity to help the community
• Audit in progress
Being willing to invest in the token is a question entirely up to you to answer. The token with a weak backup, will likely succeed or not depending on whether the project team puts in an effort to sustain the project.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Mozza on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.