OKEx is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review OKEx.
Please note; This is not an Afiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
OKEx is an innovative cryptocurrency exchange with advanced financial services. They rely on blockchain technology to provide everything you need for wise trading and investment.
There are 60,000,000.00 OKB in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for OKEx is $623,240,555.
Pros of OKEx
- OKEx provides spot, margin, options, and perpetual swaps, DeFi, lending, and mining services.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of OKEx
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is OKEx Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, OKEx is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Nano on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.