There are many attractive tokens that have great teams behind them and are making sure there is growth and continuity for their projects. You would really want to invest in this kind of projects which guarantees each investor that there are benefits attached to their investments, and even more, you would make sure to invest early so you can enjoy more benefits along the way. The benefits of OneLedger are closely linked to the utility of such tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Solana Coin, Cardano Coin and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
Due to Fear Of Missing Out, a lot of investors have hurriedly delve into investing on a project they have little knowledge about. So on this article, we will review OneLedger token by explaining what the coin is about, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
What is OneLedger?
OneLedger is a unique engine, not an adjunct of an existing platform. Unlike other blockchain projects, we built it from the ground up. Our platform uses enhanced consensus DPoS on Tendermint which consistently replicates an application on many machines so OneLedger can combine different consensus in the same chain.
- Deploy customizable private/public sidechains that will communicate with each other interoperable with the main chain.
- Ultrafast deployment with low transaction costs.
- Interoperability protocol for Ethereum and BTC and soon any chain (BSC, POLKA, MATIC, ETH etc.)
- Can build public or private chain, side chain or off-chain and on-chain on either centralized or decentralized platform.
Thus they can provide customized blockchain solutions for business needs by building applications on top of their proprietary blockchain software with integrations into third-party chains, software systems and tools.
There are 492,044,040.98 OLT in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of OneLedger
Pros of OneLedger
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- Audit on Hacken
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- They have a strong community
Cons of OneLedger
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is OneLedger Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, OneLedger have developed a problem solver but with a very weak back up for the token they produce.
Is OneLedger Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. OneLedger token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about OneLedger on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.