Ontology is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Ontology.
Please note; This is not an Afiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Ontology is a high performance public blockchain that decentralize identity and data. The unique infrastructure supports robust cross-chain collaboration and Layer 2 scalabilty. It offers businesses the flexibility to design a blockchain that suits their needs.
Ontology’s features include ONT ID, a mobile digital ID application, DID and so on.
There are 2.55B FTM in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for Ontology is $585,376,553.
Pros of Ontology
- Ontology makes it easier for established and emerging companies to move into the banking and financial sector using a blockchain-powered technologies.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Ontology
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Ontology Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Ontology is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Ontology on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.