Siacoin is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Siacoin.
Please note; This is not an Afiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Sia is the leading decentralized cloud storage platform. It has no signups, no servers, no trusted third parties. Sia leverages blockchain technology to create a data storage marketplace that is more robust and more affordable than traditional cloud storage providers
Sia encrypts and distributes your files across a decentralized network.
There are 48.28B SC in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for Siacoin is $663,396,215.
Pros of Siacoin
- No outside company or third party can access or control your files, unlike traditional cloud storage providers
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Siacoin
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Siacoin Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Siacoin token is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Siacoin on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.