Sing To Earn is a project that deserves review due to the token making it to top gainers chart on coinmarketcap. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of Sing To Earn are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Sing To Earn Review
About Sing To Earn
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review Sing To Earn token by explaining what the coin is about, tokenomics, Roadmap, ICO, staking insights of the project, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
What is Sing To Earn?
Sing To Earn is built on a daily leisure activity of most people. This is the first project to bring efficiency to the concept of singing & earning money. With the trend “Sing To Earn”, Sing To Earn aims to drive millions of people toward a healthier lifestyle, fight against social evil, and connect the public to Web 3.0, while addressing its Social-Fi dimension to build a long-term platform that drives user-generated Web 3.0 content.
This super app is not only “Sing to Earn” but also a digital musical social network with a full range of functions:
- Sharing live or duet singing status
- Chatting with friends via messages or comments on their posts
- Voice & video calling
- Watching amusing videos & creating NFT videos
- Using the dating feature to make friends
- Easily searching for information by song number, song title or artist’s name
- Creating your own MVs or recordings
- Connecting with international friends and sharing your works to become an idol.
Who Are the Founders of Sing To Earn Protocol?
CEO, Co-Founders: Mr. Martin- Has extensive experience in the field of blockchain startup financing, as well as more than 6 years of experience in technology and logistics
Sing To Earn Supply
There are 100.00B S2E in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of Sing To Earn
Pros of Sing To Earn
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- There is a community
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website – Sing To Earn
Cons of Sing To Earn
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is Sing To Earn Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, Sing To Earn have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is Sing To Earn Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. Sing To Earn token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Sing To Earn on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave Sing To Earn a review.