Stacks is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Stacks.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Stacks is an open-source network of decentralized apps and smart contracts built on Bitcoin.
It unleashes Bitcoin’s full potential as a programmable base layer.
There are 1.18B STX in supply.
Market cap for Enjin Coin is $998,022,311.
Pros of Stacks
- They run their logic on the blockchain with smart contracts, are controlled by code instead of companies, and are accessible to anyone.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Stacks
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Stacks Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Stacks is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Stacks on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.