Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of Taroverse are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review Taroverse token by explaining what the coin is about, insights on the project listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
What is Taroverse?
Taroverse is an open world multi-game metaverse of play-to-earn games where players around the globe will be able to interact with one another in realtime through their 3d live digital avatars using features like voice chat, emotes etc. Taroverse will be the first cross platform metaverse platform and will support android, ios , windows and macOS.
Players will be able to explore Taroverse together, attend live shows performed by various artists, participate in treasure hunts and play multiple play-to-earn games built within the platform , thus bringing unique and fun experiences along with the perks of GameFi and DeFi in one single app.
Taroverse will launch 3 games initially:
- Tactics Royale: Tactics Royale is a P2E auto-chess strategy video game which combines elements from collectible card games, chess and online multiplayer battle arena.
- Monster Bash: It is a P2E is a hack and slash game where an island is being invaded by monsters and the player has to stop the invasion.
- Taro Gem Quest: Taro Gem Quest is a hybrid of P2E tile matching puzzle game with role playing game element.
No data about TARO supply yet.
Pros and Cons of Taroverse
Pros of Taroverse
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website
Cons of Taroverse
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is Taroverse Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, Taroverse have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is Taroverse Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. Taroverse token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Taroverse on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.