Telcoin is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Telcoin.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Telcoin connects existing mobile money platforms to the decentralized financial system of the future, beginning with a globally marketed remittance service aligned with the telecom industry.
It can easily fit into existing fee models for connecting to carrier billing and mobile money platforms, but any fees applied are then deducted from TEL issuance.
There are 54.16B TEL in supply.
Market cap for Telcoin is $1,222,365,494.
Pros of Telcoin
- The model incentivizes a low fee service that is attractive to end users but still profitable for networks.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Telcoin
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Telcoin Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Telcoin is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Telcoin on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.