THORChain is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review THORChain.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
THORChain is a decentralised cross-chain liquidity protocol based on Tendermint & Cosmos-SDK and utilising Threshold Signature Schemes (TSS).
THORChain observes incoming user deposits to vaults, executes business logic (swap, add/remove liquidity), and processes outbound transactions.
There are 234,120,348.16 RUNE in supply.
Market cap for THORChain is $1,417,965,296
Pros of THORChain
- THORChain’s key objective is to be resistant to centralisation and capture whilst facilitating cross-chain liquidity.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of THORChain
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is THORChain Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, THORChain is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about THORChain on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.