TrueUSD Token is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review TrueUSD.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
TrueUSD is the first regulated stablecoin fully backed by the US Dollar.
There are 1.51B TUSD in supply.
Pros of TrueUSD
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of TrueUSD
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is TrueUSD Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, TrueUSD is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
- Easy steps on how and where to buy TrueUSD
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Bitcoin
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Dogecoin
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about TrueUSD on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.