TudaBirds token is on a surge for the past 24 hours leading to a worldwide trend in the cryptocurrency world. It is one of the fastest rising coin in the digital currency terrain, which a lot of investors have singled for research. Most often, these tokens are usually weak to invest hugely on, as a result, a lot of money have been gained and also lost depending on the legitimacy of the project. This review will guide you and explain TudaBirds in a way you will understand.
For those that lost out when Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin all had a quick run up, you will want to learn more about this token for FOMO. On this article, we will review TudaBirds by explaining what the coin is about, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investors.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
What is TudaBirds?
The tudaBirds metaNest is an economically and environmentally sustainable strategic delivery vehicle designed to attract players, collectors, investors, speculators, and users of all interests, with our delivery targets including:
- A unique, value-add NFT-integrated token economy
- Active and passive revenue shares directly benefiting users, players, collectors, investors, and holders of both $BURD and our NFTS
- Evolving avatar NFTs: tradeable and user-reminting of multiple-asset NFTs
- Shallow fee structures and gas using the BSC and Solana blockchains
There are 250,000,000.00 BURD in supply.
Pros and Cons of TudaBirds
Pros of TudaBirds
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
Cons of TudaBirds
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit acount
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is TudaBirds Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, TudaBirds have a very weak back up for the token they produce. Their public profiles are vague therefore making it difficult to determine their level of transparency.
Is TudaBirds Safe?
Being willing to invest in the token is a question entirely up to you to answer. The token with a weak backup, will likely succeed or not depending on whether the project team puts in an effort to sustain the project.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about TudaBirds on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.