USD Freedom is a project that deserves review due to the token making it to top gainers chart on coinmarketcap. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of USD Freedom are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
USD Freedom Review
About USD Freedom
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review USD Freedom token by explaining what the coin is about, tokenomics, roadmap, ICO, staking insights of the project, listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
What is USD Freedom?
USDF is a 100% fiat-backed U.S. dollar multichain stablecoin issued by FREEDOM designed to offer users a low-volatility asset that investors and traders alike can use for trading and other activities directly on the blockchain.
For every unit of USDF, there is one U.S. dollar held in reserve, with additional USDF only being minted as users deposit accepted fiat or stablecoins in exchange for USDF with unlimited supply.
Use cases of USDF
USDF is designed to be used in many purposes including:
- Yield: USDF can be locked as long-term savings to earn yield
- Lending: Pledge your USDF to acquire a loan with installment payments, similar to securities based loans
- Multichain Interoperability: providing a chain-agnostic solution that works on cross-chain or multi-chain networks to improve efficiency
- Discounts and benefits from partners: Cashless transaction via USDF offers special discounts, rewards and perks from our participating merchants
- Withdrawal Selection: As USDF is collateralized by USD, it features the withdrawal ability with a selection of stablecoins such as BUSD, USDC and more coming soon.
USDF has been designed with thorough analysis of tokenomics with an intention to be transparent with monthly audited by leading institutions to ensure a 1:1 USD peg
Freedom is a blockchain-metaverse solutions provider that has developed other customer-centric products that aim to deliver next-generation financial experiences with the goal of driving blockchain utilization and increasing financial inclusion for all.
Freedom’s products and services include Freedom Card and Freedom Wallet, both are cutting-edge blockchain-based transactions services.
Freedom’s mission is to continue innovating and creating products that empower users to have the freedom to use their digital assets in the physical world so they can live the lives they envision with zero restrictions.
USD Freedom Supply
There are 10,000,000.00 USDF in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of USD Freedom
Pros of USD Freedom
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- There is a community
- Contract on Ethereum
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website – USD Freedom
Cons of USD Freedom
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is USD Freedom Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, USD Freedom have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is USD Freedom Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. USD Freedom token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about USD Freedom on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave USD Freedom a review.