Waves is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Waves.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Waves is an open blockchain protocol and development toolset for Web 3.0 applications and decentralized solutions.
There are 105,594,376.00 WAVES in supply.
Market cap for Waves is $1,494,799,599.
Pros of Waves
- Issuing your own token on the Waves blockchain is a piece of cake.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Waves
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Waves Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Waves is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Waves on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.