Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of Winerz are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review Winerz token by explaining what the coin is about, insights on the project listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
What is Winerz?
Winerz is a blockchain technology enabling skill based wagering mechanics to any competitive game.
It uses a token-based economy to reward players for winning in games of skill between other opponents.
The technology solution is a web-based platform that enables players to wager and then input their battle results to win the pot.
$WNZ is primarily used as a transfer of value within the Winerz ecosystem, driven by three pillars:
- Head-to-Head platform: the web-based technology platform enables competitive 1v1 play of traditional head-to-head games.
- Staking & Rewards: staking is designed to reward participants who lock their $WNZ tokens while providing much needed liquidity to the DEX pool. In return, they are given $WNZ from the staking reserve.
- NFT Marketplace: users can trade and collect Winerz NFTs, allowing additional bonus payout in the Winerz ecosystem.
The utility of $WNZ is:
- Paying player entry fees (bets)
- Purchasing and selling Winerz NFTs
- Rewarding players for winning (play-to-earn)
- Participating in platform profit sharing
- Staking and earning additional WNZ tokens
There are 10,000.00B MNFT in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of Winerz
Pros of Winerz
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website
Cons of Winerz
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is Winerz Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, Winerz have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is Winerz Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. Winerz token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Winerz on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.