Zcash is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Zcash.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Zcash is the ‘https of blockchains,’ protecting your freedom to save and spend as you like.
Zcash was the first project to implement zk-SNARKs, a novel form of zero-knowledge cryptography that gives its users the strongest privacy available in any digital currency.
There are 12,175,887.50 ZEC in supply.
Market cap for Zcash is $1,333,731,567.
Pros of Zcash
- Zcash is already available on top exchanges, digital wallets and a growing number of applications..
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Zcash
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Zcash Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Zcash is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Zcash on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.