Zilliqa is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Zilliqa.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Zilliqa is the first public blockchain to implement sharding on its mainnet, delivering high performance and high security for enterprises and applications.
There are 11.46B ZIL in supply.
Market cap for Zilliqa is $920,093,656
Pros of Zilliqa
- Zilliqa is the world’s first public blockchain built entirely on a sharded architecture.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Zilliqa
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Zilliqa Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Zilliqa is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Zilliqa on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.